In a piping system, the elbow is used to change the direction of the pipe fittings. Angular points of 45, 90 and 180 degrees are the three most commonly used, though according to specific project needs, 60 degrees and other abnormal angle bends are used.
According to the production process, the butt weld elbows can be divided into a welding elbow, pressing elbow, elbow for pushing the system, casting elbow, and a butt welding elbow. Other names include a 90 degree elbow, and bent at right angle elbows.
Way connection tubes include direct welding (which is the most common), flange connections, hot melt connections, fused connections, threaded connections and socket-type connections.
ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.25, GB/T12459, EN10253, DIN2605, DIN2609, ISO5251, JIS B2220
Cast iron, malleable iron, nonferrous metals and plastics.
From 1/2" to 24" (seamless pipe fittings)
From 1/2" to 80" (seam pipe fittings)
SCH5-SCH10, SCH20, SCH40, SCH80, SCH30, SCH100, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS, DIN
1. Butt welding elbow ANSI LR/90 6"x7.11 and ASME B16, 9
2. Butt welding elbow EN10253 168.3x4.5 3D 90°
3. Elbow 90˚ 45 *3, 5 GOST 17375-2001
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.
Other search items: short radius (SR) elbow, long radius (LR) elbow, weld fittings, pipe fittings, butt weld fittings, butt weld, water supply pipelines, industrial food processing pipeline, pipe fitting manufacturer