Reducers are also known as head size, reducers, and a reducer straight.
As a chemical pipe fitting, reducers are used to connect pipe with two different diameters. According to the different shapes, they are divided into concentric and eccentric reducers in two sizes.
Butt weld reducers are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, boilers, gas and other industries, four main kinds of pipes in power plants (main steam, hot section, cold section, and high-pressure water supply).They are used for connecting 2 tubes of different diameters.
ASME B16.9, EN10253, DIN2616, GB12459
Cast iron, malleable iron, nonferrous metals and plastics.
From 1/2" to 24" (seamless pipe fittings)
From 1/2" to 80" (seam pipe fittings)
SCH5-SCH10, SCH20, SCH40, SCH80, SCH30, SCH100, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS, DIN
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.
Other search items: concentric reducer, eccentric reducer, stainless butt welding reducers, industrial butt weld fittings, butt welding reducers, weld pipe fittings manufacturer, buttweld fittings, fluid transfer piping system