Butt weld caps are also known as plugs, scarves, and tube covers. They are mounted on the pipe end to cover the pipe fitting, and carry out the same function as a pipe plug, the only difference being the butt weld cap can be screwed directly onto the pipe with no need for other pipe fittings. Caps are generally used in low pressure pipes, making removal easy for maintenance. Caps types include a convex cap, cone shell, adjustable segments, flat lids and a tightened port design.
ASME B16.9, EN10253, DIN2617
Cast iron, malleable iron, , nonferrous metals and plastics.
From 1/2" to 24" (seamless pipe fittings)
From 1/2" to 80" (seam pipe fittings)
SCH5-SCH10, SCH20, SCH40, SCH80, SCH30, SCH100, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS, DIN
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.
Other search items: end caps, pipe cap, BW fittings, steel fittings, carbon steel pipe fittings manufacturer, butt welding fittings