A weld neck flange is categorized into two types: one used in pipes, and a long flange used in process plants. The second type is not suitable for pipelines. Our weld neck flanges used in pipes are able to withstand both high and low temperatures, high pressure, and temperature fluctuations. They are normally used to connect a nominal pressure class (PN) of more than 2.5MPA in pipes and valves, and are often used to transport flammable and explosive media through a pipeline.
Welding neck flange, long welding neck flange, lap joint flange, blind flange, slip on flange, threaded flange, socket welding flange, orifice flange, spectacle blind flange.
ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, MSS SP44, API 6A, BS4504, BS10, EN1092, UNI, DIN.
Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
3/8 "to 60"
Inter-American System: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500
European system: PN 6, PN 10, PN 16, PN 25, PN 40, PN 63, PN 100
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.
Other search items: welding neck flanges, forged welding neck flange, forged steel flanges, pipe end flanges, WN flanges, weld neck flange manufacturer, steel pipe fittings