Loose Plate Flange
The flange press and pipe connection mode can be divided into 5 basic types: a thread flange, a slip-on wending flange, wending neck flange, a socket wending flange, and a lap joint flange. The lap joint flange is equivalent to the combination of two different flanges.
ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, MSS SP44, API 6A, BS4504, BS10, EN1092, UNI, DIN, etc.
Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
After forging, then machining molding.
3/8 "to 60"
DN10 ~ DN4000
Inter-American System: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500, and Class 2500
European system: PN 2.5, PN 6, PN 10, PN 16, PN 25, PN 40
Sealing Surface of Loose Plate Flange (Butt Welding):
RF, T, G, F, M, and RJ
Sealing Surface of Loose Plate Flange (Flat Welding):
RF, T, G, F, M
Electricity, oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, and metallurgy
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.