Forged elbows are used to change the direction of pipe fittings. As they are manufactured to carry a high pressure, often up to 9000LB, they are also known as high pressure elbows. These forged fittings are divided into socket weld elbows and threaded elbows, and further categorized into 45° and 90°. Pressure levels in the forged sockets include 3,000, 6,000 and 9,000 pounds.
ASME B16.11, BS3799, MSS-SP-79/SP-83/SP-95-SP/97, JIS B2316
Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 (F321 F304/304L F316/316L F11 F22)
Carbon Steel: A105, A350 LF1/LF2/LF3, MSS SP44&A694 F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
Alloy Steel: A182 F1/F5a/F9/F11/F22/F91
Socket welding; threaded (NPT, BSPT DIN2999, ISO7/1)
2000LB, 3000LB, 6000LB, 9000LB
High pressure elbows are generally applicable to oil, gas, aerospace, shipbuilding, chemicals, utilities, fire protection, construction and other industries involving boiler piping systems.
1. Through more than 30 years of hard work, Juntai has the experience and capability to produce high quality butt weld fittings.
2. All products undergo a variety of tests under ISO9001 quality management system standards to ensure premium quality.
3. All products are painted with a black paint or clear lacquer, then undergo an anti-rust treatment to prolong the service life.
4. Packaging is done on a wooden case or a wooden pallet.
5. Customization services are available.
Other search items: forged elbows